Terms & Conditions
World Ed invite you to access of our services, but please note that your use is subject to your review and agreement with these Terms of Service. This document describes in detail your rights and our rights relating to the provision of the Service so please review these Terms carefully.
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://www.worldedu.co.uk and any related services provided by World Edu inc..
By accessing https://www.worldedu.co.uk, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by World Edu inc..
We, World Edu inc., reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 4 May 2021.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service World Edu inc. provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to World Edu inc. and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by World Edu inc. at any time.
You retain your intellectual property ownership rights over content you submit to us for publication on our website. We will never claim ownership of your content, but we do require a license from you in order to use it.
The license you grant us can be terminated at any time by deleting your content or account. However, to the extent that we (or our partners) have used your content in connection with commercial or sponsored content, the license will continue until the relevant commercial or post has been discontinued by us.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the extent permitted by law, World Edu inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall World Edu inc. or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if World Edu inc. or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. World Edu inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
World Edu inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by World Edu inc. of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Scope of our Service
- Through the website World Ed and its partners provide an online platform through which schools, will be listed, and through which visitors to the website can apply. By making an application through World Ed, you don't enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the school at which you apply. From the point at which you make your application, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the school, transmitting the details of your application to the relevant school. World Ed is not necessarily a representative, in connection with or in affiliation with the Schools that can be displayed on the World Ed platform.
- When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by school websites. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors, any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any school made available.
- Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
Sometimes lower prices are available for a specific program at a school, however, these prices made by schools may carry special restrictions and conditions.
The currency converter is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time; actual rates may vary.
Obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints) are not binding.
The Administration fees that include three packages are non refundable fees even though you are not accepted by any of your selected schools due to the package requirements.
There is no fee for services You choose without sign up.It leads to their websites.All payments done in their websites. WorldEdu Inc. has no responsibility for them.
Fees for Extra services are non refundable.
Institution Application Fees, Visa Fees and other relevant fees are not included in any of existing packages.
To the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, partner companies, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including prices, availability and ratings) of the school as made available on our website, the services rendered or the products offered by the school or other business partners, any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our website, or any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the school or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or partners companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through the website, including any (partial) cancellation, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
Whether the school you enroll with charges you (or has charged you, or we are facilitating the payment of the school fees, you agree and acknowledge that the school is at all times responsible for the collection, withholding, remittance and payment of the applicable taxes due on the total amount of the school fees to the relevant tax authorities. World Ed is not liable or responsible for the remittance, collection, withholding or payment of the relevant taxes due on the school fees to the relevant tax authorities.
By uploading content such as text or photos/images onto our system (for instance in addition to a review or personal account) you certify, warrant and agree that you own the copyright to the content and that you agree that World Ed may use the uploaded content on its (mobile) website and app, and in (online/offline) promotional materials and publications and as World Ed at its discretion sees fit. You are granting World Ed a non-exclusive, worldwide, unconditional, perpetual right and license to use, reproduce, display, have reproduced, distribute, sub license, communicate and make available the content as World Ed at its discretion sees fit. By uploading this content, the person uploading the content accepts full legal and moral responsibility of any and all legal claims that are made by any third parties (including, but not limited to, school owners) due to World Ed publishing and using this content. World Edu does not own or endorse the content that are uploaded. The truthfulness, validity and right to use of all content is assumed by the person who uploaded the content, and is not the responsibility of World Ed. World Ed disclaims all responsibility and liability for the content posted. The person who uploaded the content warrants that the content shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses or infected files and shall not contain any pornographic, illegal, obscene, insulting, objectionable or inappropriate material and does not infringe any third party (intellectual property right, copyright or privacy) rights. Any content that does not meet the aforesaid criteria will not be posted and/or can be removed/deleted by World Ed at any time and without prior notice.
Intellectual property rights
Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available at or used by our website and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our website are owned by World Ed, its suppliers or providers.
World Ed exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the website on which the service is made available (including the reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep)link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content (including any translations thereof and the reviews) or our brand without our express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content (including reviews) or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in the website or any (translated) content or reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to World Ed. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behavior will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
- To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of a city of Wilmington and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in the USA.
- The original English version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive. The English version is available on our website (by selecting the English language) or shall be sent to you upon your written request.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
No School Acceptance Guarantee will be offered to students by WorldEdu Inc. Schools are responsible for the promotions they complete in their accounts, which will be shown in the search engine applicants use to apply.
Payments for the packages are non refundable, even through You are not accepted to a secondary or higher institution. Those packages (fees) are mainly to show all possible scholarships and institutions and give opportunity to apply.